The first ever state-sanctioned Louisiana Craft Beer Week (also known as Louisiana Craft Brewer Week AND Louisiana Craft Brewery Week) starts today, September 23, with loads of snazzy beer tastings taking place throughout the week. And while there are events on the North Shore and in Baton Rouge, here now, Eater has rounded up the best events strictly in New Orleans. Here's a guide to the best of Louisiana Craft Beer Week.
Further Coverage of LCBW
· Lt. Gov. Jay Dardenne will unveil the Louisiana Brewery Trail map at Tin Roof in Baton Rouge today. [Advocate]
· Todd A. Price also weighs in on the Louisiana Brewery Trail, as well as reporting that "Louisiana Craft Beer Week highlights our state's growing options" from well-established Abita to newbs like Gnarly Barley. He also has a full schedule of events. [NOLA.com]
· Beer whisperer Nora McGunnigle's top event picks are Stone and New Belgium tastings. She also documents how as the story LCBW came to be. Also, here's more BEER events.[Gambit]
· Brewery road trip sound like fun? Chelsea Brasted rounds up five great brewery tours in Louisiana including Bayou Teche in Baton Rouge. All the tours are free, except Tin Roof's which is only $5. No party bus included, so designate a driver. [NOLA.com]
· All Eater Guides [-ENOLA-]Read More