Hotly anticipated CBD wine bar Copper Vine officially opened its doors for business today at 3 p.m., bringing with it a chic interior, an impressive menu, and the only patio on Poydras.
Located where Maylie’s restaurant was for 110 years, the 6,000-square foot, multi-level, indoor/outdoor wine bar has 30 wines on tap and a clever menu with Murder Point oysters with pineapple and mint granita and caviar; quail and boudin gumbo; wine-friendly entrees like mushroom pasta with Cognac, foie gras, parmesan cream, and a poached egg; and more.
Do you have a hot restaurant tip? Noticed a spot in your neighborhood opening or closing? Send an email. Let us get the facts.·
Looking for restaurant recs or a place to chat about favorite restaurants? Join Eater NOLA’s Facebook group
- Copper Vine’s Opening Menu Raises the Bar for Wine Taverns [ENOLA]
- Take a First Look Inside Copper Vine, the Wine Tavern the New Orleans CBD Deserves [ENOLA]
- The Nine Most Anticipated Restaurants Opening in New Orleans This Fall ENOLA]
- The CBD Is Getting a New Wine Pub With 30 Wines on Tap and a Patio [ENOLA]
- CBD ‘Breastaurant’ Happy’s Irish Pub Has Closed For Good [ENOLA]
- All CBD Restaurant Coverage [ENOLA]