Three B’s Burger & Wine Bar starts slinging burgers today at 4 p.m. in the spot where Lakeview Harbor sold burgers for 25 years, but this time there are 20 taps dispensing wine and beer, Ian McNulty reports.
The menu also includes plenty of dishes that aren’t burgers, like a tuna poke bowl and burrata salad, all from Tony Giraud, formerly sous chef at Ralph’s on the Park.
Lakeview Harbor closed early this year after losing its lease at the location. It upheld its promise to come back though, reopening three months later by the lakefront (which works well given the name).
Do you have a hot restaurant tip? Noticed a spot in your neighborhood opening or closing? Send an email. Let us get the facts.
Looking for restaurant recs or a place to chat about favorite restaurants? Join Eater NOLA’s Facebook group.
- Lakeview Harbor Is Closed (For Now at Least) [ENOLA]
- Three B’s Burgers and Wine Heads to Lakeview Harbor’s Former Home [ENOLA]
- Lakeview Harbor Burger Spot Plans to Move [ENOLA]
- All New Orleans Restaurant Opening Coverage [ENOLA]
- Three B’s [Official Website]