A woman was arrested for breaking a window at August in the CBD on Monday night, the second broken window on Besh Restaurant Group property this week, reports Chelsea Brasted.
According to the report, the woman inquired about reservations and was told that the restaurant was closed. Allegedly she became angry and broke the window. She has been charged with a misdemeanor.
Social media users also reported a broken window at Pigeon & Prince, the Besh Restaurant Group’s event space.
The John Besh Restaurant Group has been battered by a storm of sexual harassment allegations since a NOLA.COM report was published over the weekend. Some allegations were made against co-owners John Besh and Octavio Manilla.
John Besh stepped down from his leadership role at the company yesterday. Eater has reached out regarding any changes to his ownership of the company or to Octavio Manilla’s leadership role in the company.
- Woman Arrested for Breaking Window at John Besh Restaurant [NOLA.COM]
- John Besh, Alon Shaya Split Heading to Court Over Trademark Name [ADVOCATE]
- John Besh Restaurants Fostered Culture of Sexual Harassment, 25 Women Say [NOLA.COM]
- Statements by John Besh and His Company Regarding Alleged Sexual Harassment [NOLA.COM]
- Tracking Alon Shaya’s Split From John Besh [ENOLA]
- From Combat Marine to Celebrity Chef: How John Besh Built a Restaurant Empire Post-Katrina [NOLA.COM]