Mother's Day is this Sunday, May 8, and if you allowed the annual day o' brunch to creep up on you without making any plans, here are some last-minute options that are still available in New Orleans. Call for reservations.
- Tujague's will have special a la carte items for Mother's day including crab and mushroom gnocchi, oysters en brochette and more.
- Grand Isle will have special menu items (hello, stuffed squash blossoms) and live music from noon to 2:30 p.m.
- Compere Lapin is doing an extended Mother's Day Brunch from 10:30 a.m to 8 p.m. Reservations here.
- The Roosevelt hosts an epic Mother's Day Brunch with live music, bottomless champagne, and a buffet featuring small plates, smoothie shooters, salad station, charcuterie & cheese, a raw bar, carving station, kids items, and more.
- At Mother's Day gem Windsor Court, the Grill Room offers an $85 four-course brunch from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and Le Salon hosts two seatings for Mother's Day Tea (11 a.m. and 2 p.m.) at $37 for adults and $27 for kids.
- At Zea or Semolina, Moms get a $10 gift card to use during a following visit.
- At Mizado Cocina, moms get to draw for a free gift card, valued at $10-$100.
- If you are more interested in dinner plans, Galatoire's 33 Bar & Steak is giving all moms a free glass of sparkling wine and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert on Sunday night. Here are the best reservations currently available for a party of 2 via Opentable for brunch on Mother's Day as well.
Borgne (11:00, 11:30)
Brennan's (9:15, 9:30)
Cane & Table (11, 12:45)
Carrollton Market (10:45)
Dick & Jenny's (11:15)
Domenica (11:15, 11:45)
Emeril's Delmonico (11)
Johnny Sanchez (11, 11:30)
Josephine Estelle (11, 11:15)
Luke (10:30, 11:30)
August (1:15, 1:30)
Salon By Sucre (1:30)
SoBou (11:00, 11:30)
Tableau (10:00, 10:30)