Emeril Lagasse’s hotly-anticipated sixth annual Boudin, Bourbon & Beer, which hits Champions Square on November 4 to raise money for local educational programs, has just announced its ever-so-tempting menu lineup.
Over 60+ boudin (or other sinful) dishes will be served from both local and visiting chefs. The night features live entertainment from Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings, Los Bayou Ramblers and more bands, an open bar, cigar lounge and various other shenanigans. Tickets are $99 and available right here.
The event preempts Lagasse’s exclusive fundraising gala Carnivale Du Vin, which along with BBB last year, raised over $3 million for the Emeril Lagasse Foundation.
Here are some foods to expect at Boudin, Bourbon & Beer.
- David Slater, Emeril's - Boudin Stuffed Crab Claw, Mayhaw Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Brian Mottola, NOLA – Lamb Boudin, Toasted Pita, Cucumber, Tomato & Dill, Feta Cheese
- Anthony Scanio, Emeril’s Delmonico - Louisiana Wild Boar Boudin Blanc; Carolina Rice Grits
- Will Avelar, Meril - Boudin Tamale w/ tomatillo salsa
- Morgan Angelle, Pizza Domenica – Boudin Pizza al Taglio
- Eason Barksdale, Bayona - Abita Turbodog Brisket & Cheddar Boudin
- Frank Brigsten, Brigsten’s - Vegetarian Smoked Mushroom Boudin
- Justin Devillier, Balise/Le Petite Grocery - Crispy Chicken Rillettes Stuffed w/ Black Truffles & Brie De Meaux
- Kristen Essig & Michael Stoltzfus, Coquette - Boudin Stuffed Squid w/ Bacon Dashi Aioli
- Michael Gulotta, Mopho - Boudin Noire Dumplings w/ Roasted Apple
- Alex Harrell, Angeline - Smoked Pork & Duck 'Nduja w/ Fig Mustard and Herb Salad
- Tory McPhail, Commander's Palace - Bacon & Butterscotch Oatmeal Bars w/ Foie Gras Ganache
- Joe Maynard, Criollo - Boudin Stuffed Baked Apple w/ Buffalo Trace Bourbon Pecan Sauce
- Nick Lama, Avo - Porchetta w/ Salsa Verde
- Chris Montero, Napoleon House - Lamb Boudin, Toasted Pita & Creole Tzatziki
- Ryan Andre, City Pork - Mini Korean Dogs; Blood Boudin, Asian Pear Kimchi, Pickled leek
- Chris Lynch, Atchafalaya – Foie Gras Caramel Apple, Pork Belly, Sticky Rice, Sesame
- Cory Bahr, Heritage BBQ – Smoked Duck Boudin, Foie Gras, Vanilla Pickled Beets, Charred Pineapple
- Richard Sutton, St. James Cheese Co. - Boudin Grilled Cheese w/ Bourbon Mustard