The New Orleans restaurant industry's annual summer slumber-party continues this week with Satsuma and Lilly's Cafe planning their seasonal closures this very week. Here's the summer vacations that have been confirmed so far:
· Satsuma, closing August 6-17
· Satsuma Maple, closing, August 6-13.
· Lilly's Cafe, closing for three weeks, August 7-27.
· Pizza Delicious, closing August 4-25.
· Boucherie, closing August 16-September 9
· Jacques-Imos, closing August 4-19.
· Crabby Jack's, closing August 4-17.
· Church Alley, closed now until August 12
· Tan Dinh, closing for one week starting August 5
· Three Muses, closed this week, reopening on August 10
· Carrollton Market, closed August 5-6
· Lola's, closing August 12-19
· Carmo, closed now through August 12
· Cafe Amelie, closed now thru August 20
· Solo Espresso, closed September 1-14
· Herbsaint, closed August 17-28
· Bhava, closed now until August 28
Know of any other restaurants closing temporarily this summer? Send us an email or leave a comment.
· All Summer Break Coverage [-ENOLA-]