Chef Justin Devillier is finally revealing plans for his upcoming and still yet-to-be named CBD restaurant at the former Ditcharo's space (640 Carondelet St.), set to open this fall. Here are the details you need to know at this time, per Todd Price:
· It will be more casual than La Petite Grocery.
· The rebuild is being done by Brooks Graham, the architects behind Mariza and Cochon Butcher.
· There will be a raw bar/'cold station'
· The menu will be similar to La Petite with "a lot of simplicity and fresh ingredients" but with all new dishes
· Given it's location, the restaurant will likely be a new pre/post game hangout for the Who Dat Nation: "We're definitely going to be partying on the Saints games days."
· La Petite Grocery's Justin Devillier on his new restaurant: 'A lot of simplicity and fresh ingredients' [NOLA.com]
· All Expansions [-ENOLA-]