New Orleans Charcuteries
- Cochon and Butcher. Always amazing.
- Take home Cleaver & Co.'s assortment of sausages and salumi.
- The Toups Meatery board. Epic Cajun goodness.
- St. James' Cheese Co.'s pate, duck pastram and pork Cheshire pie.
- Emeril's Delmonico does old-school traditional salumi with some Creole revamps.
- Crescent Pie & Sausage, where bad ass Bart makes bad ass sausages.
- Root's amazing board.
- R'evolutions' Pig Out board.
- Domenica's classic Italian salumi.
- Cure's Benton ham plate. It's not prosciutto, but you'll be fooled. [Photo: Official Website]
- Ivy. [Photo: Facebook]
- Wayfare. [Photo: Facebook]
- Ancora. [Photo: Yelp/Kelley M.]
- Mariza's salumi of the day. [Photo: Official Website]