- Cochon and Butcher. Always amazing.
- Take home Cleaver & Co.'s assortment of sausages and salumi.
- The Toups Meatery board. Epic Cajun goodness.
- St. James' Cheese Co.'s pate, duck pastram and pork Cheshire pie.
- Emeril's Delmonico does old-school traditional salumi with some Creole revamps.
- Crescent Pie & Sausage, where bad ass Bart makes bad ass sausages.
- Root's amazing board.
- R'evolutions' Pig Out board.
- Domenica's classic Italian salumi.
- Cure's Benton ham plate. It's not prosciutto, but you'll be fooled. [Photo: Official Website]
- Ivy. [Photo: Facebook]
- Wayfare. [Photo: Facebook]
- Ancora. [Photo: Yelp/Kelley M.]
- Mariza's salumi of the day. [Photo: Official Website]
The Five Days of Meat are winding down, and it's almost time to part from all the mea madness, but before we do. Here's over a dozen spots to check out for a charcuterie plate this weekend or any old time. If you've been following along with Eater's Charc Attack series than you'll know some of these already.
Again, 14 amazing charcuterie selections to try in New Orleans now, and by that, Eater strongly suggests you pair these with a great cocktail, beer or glass of wine too. Enjoy.
· · The Five Days of Meat 2014 [-ENOLA-]
All photos Brasted unless noted otherwise