- 1.) The Dat Dog Frenchmen balcony is a great spot for a beer and people watching.
- 2.) The front deck at Namese, for a quick banh mi.
- 3.) The courtyard at Doris Metropolitan, for a romantic evening.
- 4.) The outdoor area at Pizza Delicious, best enjoyed with friends and family.
- 5.) Pagoda Cafe's shady bar and picnic seating, and full covered area. Great for breakfast, lunch, brunch, or enjoying the paper over a coffee.
- 6.) Treo's courtyard, where you'll find an art market this Friday, May 23, from 6 to 11 p.m. [Photo:
- 7.) Mopho's deck, where on the weekends chef Michael Gulotta is known to roast pigs for his Super Swine Saturday. The restaurant has also been doing live music on the weekends.
- 8.) Oxalis' lovely, eclectic Bywater courtyard, perfect for craft cocktails, small plates, and lounging. [Photo: