- 1.) The Dat Dog Frenchmen balcony is a great spot for a beer and people watching.
- 2.) The front deck at Namese, for a quick banh mi.
- 3.) The courtyard at Doris Metropolitan, for a romantic evening.
- 4.) The outdoor area at Pizza Delicious, best enjoyed with friends and family.
- 5.) Pagoda Cafe's shady bar and picnic seating, and full covered area. Great for breakfast, lunch, brunch, or enjoying the paper over a coffee.
- 6.) Treo's courtyard, where you'll find an art market this Friday, May 23, from 6 to 11 p.m. [Photo:
- 7.) Mopho's deck, where on the weekends chef Michael Gulotta is known to roast pigs for his Super Swine Saturday. The restaurant has also been doing live music on the weekends.
- 8.) Oxalis' lovely, eclectic Bywater courtyard, perfect for craft cocktails, small plates, and lounging. [Photo:
Photos: Brasted, unless noted otherwise]
Here in New Orleans, we're in the last throes of enjoyable weather before the summer scorcher arrives. That being said, there's tons of great patios and courtyards to revel in while dining al fresco just check out these 30 great outdoor spaces and these nine relative newcomers. But now, let's turn our attention to eight outdoor spaces you don't often find on many listicles and maps, but are totally worth enjoying this very minute. Here's eight overlooked outdoor spaces to check out right now.
Did we miss yet anopther overlooked outdoor space? Leave a comment or hit us up in via the tipline and tell us about it. Tips are greatly appreciated.
· All Photo Interludes [-ENOLA-]