Jazz Fest Food, Weekend One
- The soft shell crab po' boy, at Food Area II.
- Bennachin combo plate (jama jama, plantains, poulet fricasee), at Congo.
- Vaucresson hot sausage po' boy, at Food Area I.
- Mango freeze (with boozy lagniappe), near the Fais-Do-Do stage and Food Area I.
- Crabmeat po' boy, Food Area I, topped with cracklins.
- shrimp and grits
- seafood and okra gumbo
- crawfish strudel
- Carmo's Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Carmo's Arepas.
- The Cochon de lait po' boy, Food Area I.
- Crawfish Sack, Oyster Patties, Crawfish Beignets at Food Area I.
- Fried chicken and jambalaya, at Food Area I.
- Pecan catfish Meunière, seafood mirliton casserole at Food Area I.