The New Orleans restaurant industry's annual summer slumber-party continues this week with French Quarter icon Tujaque's announcing they'll close today, August 1, until August 10. Though the Tujague's team apparently won't be vacationing. Rather Doug MacCash reports that they'll be 'sprucing up the place' with a planned grand reopening party scheduled for August 29.
Other Restaurants Taking Summer Breaks:
· Lilette, closed now until August 13
· Pizza Delicious, closed August 5-26
· Satsuma Cafe, closed August 5-18
· Jacques-Imo's, closed now until August 14
· Crabby Jack's, closed now until August 14
· Gracious Bakery, closed August 12-August 17
Know of any other restaurants closing temporarily this summer? Send us an email or leave a comment.
· Tujague's Restaurant To Temporarily Close From Aug. 1 to Aug. 10 [NOLA.com]
· All Tujague's Coverage [-ENOLA-]