Carnivale du Vin Kitchen
- Chef and Carnivale Du Vin Culinary Director, Chris Wilson, shows off humongous Alaskan King crab claws, fresh off the boat and headed for a corn soup.
- The Emeril's chefs
- Chef Ronnie Rainwater, of Delmonico Steakhouse in La Vegas, preps king crab legs in the kitchen at The Hyatt Regency.
- Chef Stacy Calles, of Emeril's Chop House in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
- Chef Sean Roe oversees culinary operations for Emeril's four Vegas restaurants.
- One of the many silent auction items at Carnivale Du Vin includes a handmade knife by Bobby Rico, made with a forged cable blade, and a warthog ivory and buffalo horn handle
- The Carnivale du Vin program for 2013.