Good news, everybody: The Hurricane Isaac-induced curfew isno longer in effect. While most places are still without power and running low on supplies, several bars and restaurants will actually be open tonight.
For food, the best bet is to consult the lists compiled by NOLA.com and Leslie Almeida. But for tonight's technically-meaningless-but-still-worth-leaving-the-house-to-end-cabin-fever New Orleans Saints preseason game, here's a list of places that will be open. Of course, it's still probably best to call ahead.
· Bourbon House, 144 Bourbon St.
· Bar Tonique, 820 N. Rampart St.
· Gattuso's, 435 Huey P. Long Ave., Gretna
· Molly's at the Market, 1107 Decatur St.
· Saint Lawrence, 219 N. Peters St.
· Treasure Isle, 5476 Hayne Blvd.
· Redfish Grill, 115 Bourbon St.
· Borgne, 601 Loyola Ave.
· Vaughan's Lounge, 4229 Dauphine St.
· Davenport Lounge, 921 Canal St. (in the Ritz-Carlton)
· Finn McCool's, 3701 Banks St.
· All Hurricane Isaac Coverage [_ENOLA-]
Molly's at the Market [Photo: Yelp/Cam H.]