clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

R'evolution Opening Pushed to June, Booze Coming to C'est La Vie Bistro on Magazine

The Royal Sonesta on Bourbon Street, home of Restaurant R'Evolution, opening 2012.
The Royal Sonesta on Bourbon Street, home of Restaurant R'Evolution, opening 2012.
Photo: Travelpod

R'EV WIRE? Restaurant R'evolution's target opening date is now June 2. Local boy John Folse, one half of the ownership team behind the Royal Sonesta's new restaurant, told the Times-Pic that they anticipate the opening staff will be 80% local, with the other 20% coming from people originally from Louisiana who have been displaced for the last several years. [TP, -ENOLA-]

BOOZE? New-ish Parisian bistro C'est La Vie may soon be getting booze, according to Karen Gadbois of the Lens. Gadbois attended today's City Planning Commission meeting, in which the Commission approved C'est La Vie's application for an alcohol permit. Also getting approved to seel beer and wine: PJ's Coffee on Poydras. [Twitter]

Restaurant R'evolution

777 Bienville Street, New Orleans, LA 70130 Visit Website

Restaurant R'evolution

777 Bienville St., New Orleans, LA

Sign up for the newsletter Sign up for the Eater New Orleans newsletter

The freshest news from the local food world