In addition to the Year in Eater we've been doing this week, another tradition at Eater is a look at which posts were the most popular, the most clicked on. (Tomorrow we'll look at the posts we consider the biggest stories of the year.) The thing that's most apparent is that people really like reading about HBO's Treme. And also drunk food.
1. Treme Watch: What's in Store for Desautel in Season 3?
2. The 15 Best Spots for Drunk Food in New Orleans
3. The Decline and Fall of the Maitre D' in Fine Dining
4. Anthony Bourdain Suggests Big Changes for HBO's Treme
5. Sean McCusker Reflects on Sylvain's First Year
6. Ripert, Colicchio & Friends Have Dinner at the High Hat
7. A Look at Tamarind, Now Open Inside the Hotel Modern
· All Year in Eater Coverage on Eater NOLA [-ENOLA-]